If there's anything I know it's that in the mix of busy mornings, sleep deprived nights, lunch packing, outfit picking and forgetting where on earth you left your hot coffee which will now be cold, there is no time for a crazy extensive makeup sesh in the morning. I consider myself pretty into beauty products and have tested quite a few. I'm writing this post to spare you the time and money by sharing my tried and true faves, nearly guaranteed to give you a well rested and youthful look. Makeup should never be a necessity, but there's nothing wrong with a little bit of self-care to add a pep to your step. Now let's get to it:
1. BELIF - The True Cream Aqua Bomb ($38) I can't stress this enough, always start with a moisturized face. Make sure you've cleansed and exfoliated and then find a moisturizer that leaves you with just the right amount of dew. The one linked here is my fave, all year round.
2. IT COSMETICS - Your Skin But Better CC+Illumination Cream ($38) I'm literally sharing my secret weapon with you guys. This cc cream is just enough coverage and has a slight brightening effect that makes me look well rested (even though we know that is very unlikely true). I also recommend getting the brush linked below.
3. IT COSMETICS - Skin Perfecting Brush ($48) It might not seem worth it but this is a total buy once, cry once thing. It provides a buffed and even application. A must have.
4. NARS - Bronzing Powder in Laguna ($40) Never, I repeat never, forget your bronzer. Apply in the shape of a 3 with an angled brush to your temples, cheeks and jawline. Maybe a dab little on your nose (careful, don't overdo it). Then use a very fluffy brush to blend.
5. ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - Brow Definer Medium ($23) Don't forget your brows, I really like this pencil because it gives me a natural fill without having to be too careful about what I'm doing. It's subtle and hard to mess up.
6. CLINIQUE - Lash Power Mascara Long-Wearing Formula ($19) I've never loved mascara because it very quickly falls off my lashes onto my under eye area. This is the only one I've ever been able to wear and had stay put. It lasts all day and washes off easily with warm water. Winning!
There you have it! Hope that was helpful. Make sure and tag me in your pics. XO!