My Favorite Places in Spokane
Phew! It's been a while since I've blogged. With all our recent wedding planning I've come to appreciate and admire where I live and the small businesses that make things happen even more. A lot of you have messaged me asking for my favorite spots in spokane, whether you're moving here or just visiting! I wanted to give a shout out to my favorite places and if you've got any more categories you'd like me to add, just let me know in the comments.
- Wooden City Try their pepperoni pizza, stuffed peppers and literally any of their drinks.
- El Que A tiny spot for great tacos and the perfect marg. Check out their parent restaurant:
- The Elk The BBQ chicken quesadillas are a MUST, so is their corn pasta salad and their caesar is cravable.
- TTs BBQ Literally anything here is good. We order a couple of plates of meat and all the sides. My favorite is their brisket, beans and cornbread. You MUST try the banana pudding.
- Hogwash Whiskey Den A cozy basement spot with great ambiance and dimmed lighting. Literally any of their drinks are good and same goes for their food.
- Durkins Again, literally any drink here is good. The daquri is my fave. You should probably get the burger and then pop downstairs in their basement bar for a nightcap.
Places to Shop
- Cues On trend designers that you can't find anywhere else in spokane. The owner has the best taste and you will walk out looking great
- French Toast Baby for your kiddos and some fun decor and stationery for you, too.
- Reece Boutique Super cute clothes on the Northside of town. Great selection of trendy jackets, graphic tees and dresses.
- Ritters Another Northside spot. Can't shop here without getting something. Perfect gifts for anyone on your list. If you're looking for gifts downtown try:
- Atticus For candles, books, unique finds and grab a coffee while you're there.
- Luxe. Salon and Spa I see Meg the owner, everyone there is a hair guru and this is especially the spot for extensions.
- Dept. Z Amazing location, coolest salon, Zoe the owner is a goddess. They're stocked with my favorite Davines. They've got a cute little shop in the front, too.
- Four Eyed Guys Their sours are AMAZING. We love the owners, they are the sweetest people. Get a cheese board AND the butter board. Thank me later. They're also now serving coffee and breakfast.
- Iron Goat I love their selection of beers and their food. Can't go wrong, cool vibe too.
- Brick West A fun, popular place with good energy. Great place to go in warmer weather and sit outside.
- NoLi Get a pretzel. Love their seltzers. Owners are rad.
- Madison Hare Is my girl. She has the best energy and takes the best candid, gorgeous photos.
- Sydney Baye Love her. Fun personality and will make you look and feel like a queen. Occasionally has great family sessions.
- Ruben Lesh We did a family sesh with him and he was wonderful, great with our kids.
- Rind and Wheat Order a cheeseboard online and go pick it up. Life changing. They also have a huge selection of cheeses and wine.
- MiFlavour Overwhelmingly good. Their croissants are amazing, my kid's love their macarons and their gelato is the bomb.
- Chaps For sure also eat breakfast here. Grab a huge box of pastries to take home. The owner is the sweetest and the place has the cutest decor.
- The Wellness Tree A one stop shop for everything healthy. Get an acai bowl.
- Huckleberries Also a great natural market. I get the mermaid juice and add ginger.
- Boots Family owned (amazing family owned) with a wide selection of vegan and vegetarian foods. Get a pumpkin waffle for breakfast. I'm addicted to their power greens. The kids love their cupcakes.